- Research, design, implement, and optimize algorithms related to 3D content.
- Work with data from multi-camera, multi-modal capture systems.
- Participate in development planning and prioritization.
- Create and maintain Continuous Integration processes.
- Create and drive better metrics and monitoring initiatives to gain more insight into the behavior of our Computer Vision applications and services.
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art research and industry progress.
- Participate in strategic discussions around data capture, system design, sensor types/specifications, and anticipating future applications.
- Experience with OpenCV, Point Cloud Library, and other libraries/frameworks.
- Experience analyzing large datasets.
- Interest or expertise with analytics and machine learning.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc…
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with multiple languages such as, C++, C#, Swift, Java.
- Experience with multiple IDEs, such as Xcode, Android Studio, Unity, Unreal Engine.
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services.
- Knowledge of parallel computing
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Comfort with collaboration and open communication.
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
|Job Category||Computer Vision|