- Excellent understanding of video/audio compression.
- Extensive experience with compression standards.
- Strong background in image and signal processing, both algorithm design and implementation.
- Participate in development planning and prioritization.
- Create and maintain Continuous Integration processes.
- Experience implementing codec from scratch.
- Background in video/audio quality metrics, video/audio understanding, computer vision, and machine learning.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with multiple languages such as, C++, C#, Swift, Java.
- Experience with multiple IDEs, such as Xcode, Android Studio, Unity, Unreal Engine.
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and cloud-computing.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Comfort with collaboration and open communication.
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.