- Design and develop innovative machine learning algorithms, systems, and solutions.
- Extract information and insight from both structured and unstructured information.
- Manage projects and deliverables, and design, deploy, and enhance machine learning-driven software solutions.
- Create and maintain Continuous Integration processes.
- Create and drive better metrics and monitoring initiatives to gain more insight into the behavior of our Machine Learning applications and services.
- Theoretical and practical experience with modern machine learning algorithms and tools.
- Experience analyzing large datasets.
- Interest or expertise with analytics and machine learning.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc…
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with multiple languages such as, C++, C#, Swift, Java.
- Experience with multiple IDEs, such as Xcode, Android Studio, Unity, Unreal Engine.
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Comfort with collaboration and open communication.
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.